Take the guesswork out of pastry prep
Whatever the required level of thickness, our adjustable rolling pin will help you roll out perfectly sized pastry every time. It includes five sets of removable, colour-coded rings that allow you to raise the rolling surface to 2mm (1/16”), 4mm (1/6”), 6mm (1/4”), 8mm (5/16”) or 10mm (3/8”). Simply twist off the rings you don’t need and you’re ready to roll.
The finer details
- High quality beech pin with five sets of removable rings for creating different pastry thicknesses
- Simply twist rings to remove and adjust
- Rolls pastry thickness: 2mm (1/16”), 4mm (1/6”), 6mm (1/4”), 8mm (5/16”) or 10mm (3/8”) approximately
- Use without rings as a conventional rolling pin
- Ideal for preparing biscuit dough, pizza bases and pastry sheets
Care & use:
- Rings: Hand wash only.
- Wooden pin: Hand wash only.
- Do not submerge in water and dry immediately after washing.
- Oil frequently using a suitable food-safe oil.
Dimensions: H6.4 x W42 x D6.4cm (H2½ x W16½ x D2½ inches)
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Estimated order delivery times are as follows:
Cape Town: 1 - 2 Working Days
Main Centres: 2 - 3 Working Days
Regional Areas: 3 - 5 Working Days
Remote Areas: 5 - 7 Working Days
Please note: these are estimated times and are guidelines only. Factors such as holidays, time your order is placed and seasonal peaks may affect these estimates. We, and our delivery partners, do our best to deliver within these target time frames, but unforeseen circumstances may cause delays with your order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.